What do we have to pay over the price of the property?
- If you budget for between 10% & 12% this should cover all your costs including your lawyer’s fee.
How much will it cost for a lawyer to do the conveyance?
- Most lawyers here in Spain Charge 1% of the asking price of the property.
Who will sort out all the electric and water connections to the property?
- The lawyer will complete this if required.
As a client of Dolphin Estates, can I get discounts on water sports, nights out etc?
- Yes, we have recently linked up with a local events company, and they will offer you discounts on lots of different activities. Once you have booked, just ask for the promotional code, and log on to their website www.andaluciainfo.com.
Who is offering the best mortgage at this moment?
- Dolphin Properties do not sell mortgages but can give you impartial advice on gaining the best deal. Do we need an energy certificate from the seller? Yes, under spanish law the seller will have to provide an energy certificate at completion.
Where do I go for soft furnishings, satellite T.V installation, painters etc? Where can I find a good cleaner?
- Dolphin Properties will provide you with all these contacts and have work done for you wherever necessary. We have our own team of carpenters, painters and cleaners (also taking care of our rental properties). We can offer you the total service, including furniture advice and a personal shopper to make your life lots easier!
Is a Spanish property a good investment?
- Many of our clients, from all over Europe, see Spanish property as an excellent investment opportunity, as well as a chance to own a home in a fantastic location. As we also offer you the opportunity to put your property on our rental books, you will get a good return on your property all year around, while you are still able to use it yourself whenever you want. We will take care of the property management and will of course keep an eye on your property for you.